In the air [contributo di Francesco Sinibaldi]

ogni scrittore può aprire un topic con il proprio nome o pseudo, all'interno del quale pubblicare le proprie poesie per tornare ad aggiornarlo in seguito con nuovi scritti..

Moderatori: Luca Necciai, ito nami

Francesco Sinibaldi
Livello: POETA
Contatta:

In the air [contributo di Francesco Sinibaldi]

Messaggio da Francesco Sinibaldi »

I live in the
air: beautiful
young birds
escape in the
darkness like a
timid idea of
a youthful dream,
and the sun fades
away describing
my mind.

Since the beginning of my literary activity the use of a song of support during the layout of the poetry has often been accompanied by the presence of the best emotional conditions favourable to the emersion of the creativeness.One of the elements that can help to write in a certain way is represented by the place in which I write and by the environmental conditions in which I am during the layout; for this reason many compositions, since 1991 , have been written in places and particular cities, and the final quality of the poetry can also be determined by these factors that interact creating interior emotional conditions.
One of the cities that allows to reach valid effects of sound is Venice.
In date 24/7/2008 I was in this beautiful city, dominated by the colours and by the imagination of very romantic and harmonic places. In the past, and also in the Nineties, in this city I have written some compositions, often also during the winter period facing images and different conditions. For this occasion I knew that, considered the moment and the climatic conditions of this period, in full summer, it would have not been easy to write some poetries manteining the necessary concentration to produce in a certain way.
Before departing for this city I have chosen the songs of support to use and, after having overcome some doubts, I have decided to use 4 songs of Abba, diversifying this choice in comparison to what I had done some days before in Vigezzo Valley where I had used 2 songs of Abbas and one ( for the first layout in Italian language ) of Paul McCartney.
Another important choice I have had to do has been that of the places, in Venice, where to write the poetries, and in fact there were various ideas I could consider.
At the end I have decided to write the 4 compositions in two different places, the Real Gardens positioned behind S. Marco Place and the Public Gardens positioned at the end of that is called " Riva degli Schiavoni ".
Then I have tried to position the songs of support with a certain order in consideration of the type of poetry I had intention to write.
So, the first composition, written in Italian and entitled " Il sorriso dei chiarori" , has been written utilizeing, as song of support, the beautiful " One of us ", a soft song thas has allowed me to reach the right emotional conditions.
The title of the second poetry written in the Real Gardens is " In my quietness, sometimes..", with the use of the song " Thank you for the music" as song of support, and in this poetry I have given a particular care to the central part in which I say ".....like an happy blackbird near the song of a falling caprice....".
These two first compositions are been written in not easy conditions, for the presence of the strong heat and a lot of people that walked nearby.
After having written these composition I have reached the second place for writing the two last , " Quand le vent disparaît " utilizeing, as new song of support, " Chiquitita " and then " La cantilena del limpido pasado", in spanish language and utilizeing a song that I had already used in the Vigezzo Valley some days before, " Dancing Queen ".
In this second place I have found more silence but the heat was very strong.
In my opinion the best poetries are been written in the second place and a first summary analysis brings me to say that the poetry written in French language is very flowing and harmonic.
To conclude this intervention I have decided to propose in Italy I have only to signal my decision to close the number of the sites present in the first list in which other insertions will require substitutions among the sites.

Intervento sul Sito del Gruppo Amici della Poesia - Italia 4/8/2008.

Francesco Sinibaldi
ito nami
Sommo poeta
Contatta:

Messaggio da ito nami »

Vivere nell'aria come uccelli.Ma ci sono anche vegetali che possono farlo,sono le aeridi,capaci di vivere a lungo staccate dalle radici ,nutrendosi della sola umidità dell'aria e della polvere trasportata dal vento.Il Bryophyllum è una di queste strane piante capaci di vivere,crescere e fiorire nutrendosi praticamente di aria.Il poeta ha da scegliere a cosa spiritualmente e poeticamente assomigliare.
ito nami
Francesco Sinibaldi
Contatta:

Quand j'appelle l'atmosphère....

Une tendre
poésie me touche
divinement comme
le son de la
pluie qui devient
perpétuelle; j'écoute
l'émotion d'un bois
très heureux et
alors, quand j'appelle
l'atmosphère, un
chant infini me
donne le terrain.

Francesco Sinibaldi
Francesco Sinibaldi
Contatta:

El profesor y el sonido de la vida.

Recuerdo el
mágico tiempo
del amor melodioso,
y dulce e silente
el sueño regresa
en la tímida mente
que transforma
la vida en el
canto del sol:
espero la noche,
la siesta infinita.

Francesco Sinibaldi
Francesco Sinibaldi
Contatta:

Fleam of the present.

Sometimes, when
memories and
beautiful pleasures
determine a dream,
I hear the sunset,
a timid intention
and the sound
of a care near
the song of my
shoulder: you give
me the answer,
the sun and
the blackbird.

Francesco Sinibaldi

http://forum.china.org.cn/viewthread.ph ... a=page%3D1
ito nami
Sommo poeta
Contatta:

Messaggio da ito nami »

Mi sembra che nella lirica El profesor... ci sia un refuso(una e invece di una y),se non sbaglio,naturalmente.
ito nami
Francesco Sinibaldi
Contatta:

Non è così, ho cercato questa cosa.

Nel vocabolario spagnolo ho verificato la possibilità di esprimere la congiunzione “ e “ in due modi,
con “y” oppure con “e”.
Le ho utilizzate entrambe per una esigenza di suono in modo da cambiare e rendere la poesia un po più varia.
In genere cerco una certa varietà di suoni , anche per non appesantire la composizione, ma la cosa non avviene sempre perchè in alcuni casi devo creare una certa atmosfera e per questo scopo è necessario ripetere suoni simili.

Mi trovo bene con lo spagnolo, è un po come scrivere in italiano, produco sistematicamente in 4 lingue per conoscere sempre termini nuovi, vocabolario alla mano.

Ciao e a presto.

Francesco Sinibaldi
ito nami
Sommo poeta
Contatta:

Messaggio da ito nami »

Caro Francesco,io sono stato attirato dalla quella"e" perchè leggendo il poema giunto a quel punto mi attendevo un'anafora polisindeto,cioè un 'altra "y",cosa di cui mi sembra si compiacciono i poeti spagnoli.Generalmente in questi casi consulto sempre i dizionari,ma poichè non mi era mai capitato di incontrare una "e" in tutto quello che ho letto in spagnolo castellano e catalano,ho omesso di documentarmi sul lemmario,commettendo una leggerezza nei confronti della tua accuratezza.Meno male che avevo concluso con quel "se non mi sbaglio,naturalmente".
Ciao e a rileggersi.
ito nami
Francesco Sinibaldi
Contatta:

Regalando el amor.

Con el sonido
de las aves
siento triste
mi deseo, el
honor de la
tristeza y una
dulce cantinela.

Francesco Sinibaldi
ito nami
Sommo poeta
Contatta:

Messaggio da ito nami »

interessante nell'ultima poesia la scelta lemmatica particolare :sonido per: voce,canto,richiano,e, cantinela ,metàtesi per cantilena.
ito nami
Francesco Sinibaldi
Contatta:

Assume rilevanza l 'utilizzo del termine “cantinela”.

Il termine italiano “cantilena” può essere tradotto in spagnolo in vari modi, con “cantinela, cantilena o cantaleta” , ho notato spesso questo perchè è un termine che utilizzo costantemente.
Anche in spagnolo accosto le parole in modo che diano dei suoni emotivamente validi e che rispecchino il mio stato d'animo in quel momento, nella fase della stesura.

Volevo comunicarti che oggi ho proposto una poesia in francese sul sito di riferimento ponendo come sito di richiamo il nuovo Intervento che ho proposto negli Stati Uniti, sul Foreign Policy.
In questo Intervento parlo anche dell'ultimo libro pubblicato, alla fine ho fatto un riferimento alla stanchezza che avevo nell'immagine che mi ritrae in copertina.
Faceva un gran freddo e avevo già scritto tutte le poesie di quel giorno, ero in Pineta a Santa Maria Maggiore, nella parte centrale e stavo percorrendo il sentiero pieno di neve.

Allego l'indirizzo per leggere l'Intervento che non ho proposto qui oggi in quanto ho aggiornato solo i siti di riferimento Continentali.

Bye. Francesco Sinibaldi.

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/resources/ ... php?t=4970
Francesco Sinibaldi
Contatta:

Memories.

Sweet and
beautiful memories
in my mind, like
a delicate wind
that always